NEW! VISIT OUR CSU HEADSHOT PHOTO BOOTH
All Cleveland State University students, staff and faculty now have access to a FREE, professional headshot that they can use for their LinkedIn profile, Handshake profile or social media.
Visit the CSU Headshot Photo Booth (powered by Irish Booth) in the office of Career Development & Exploration (Rhodes West 280). It is self-serviced, and uses high-quality studio lighting and photography equipment to capture you at your best.
STUDENTS: HOW TO GET A PROFESSIONAL HEADSHOT
1. Make an appointment in Handshake (choose the "CSU Headshot Photo Booth" option) for a 15-minute timeslot.
2. Put on your favorite professional (or Cleveland State) attire and visit our front desk at the time of your appointment. If you need help picking out an outfit, visit our Pinterest for inspiration or learn about professional clothing resources in the greater Cleveland area.
3. Step inside the booth, share your email address and listen to instructions and posing tips that will guide you through the process. You can even adjust your seat to make sure you are at the correct height!
4. Choose to retake one, two or all three of your original photos. Then, edit to your desire.
5. You'll receive your top 3 headshots via email within a few minutes. When you do, you'll be directed to your new online account where you can download and share photos directly.
6. Speaking of sharing... tag us in your photos on Instagram! Our handle is @CSU_Careers.
STAFF AND FACULTY: HOW TO GET A PROFESSIONAL HEADSHOT
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about available appointment times and sign up!